Among a relatively fundamental subsystem in the National Health System (SKN) can be a healthcare financing. The absence or no funding inside the administration of ultimate health efforts as well as other programs, is probably the primary causes of not achieving health development goals that individuals want. Why not, almost all activities in development can’t be denied, requires funding and expenses. Some important elements in health financing should be thought about include:
* The quantity of health development budget provided by government and sector donations.
* Amount of effectiveness and efficiency helpful (functionalization) in the existing budget.
Therefore, health policy reform in the country must offer an essential focus for health financing policy to be sure the adequacy, equity, effectiveness and efficiency. Planning and sufficient health financing plans might help the us government in the country to be able to mobilize financing sources, rationally allocate and then use it wisely. Health financing policy that prioritizes equality and pro-poor would allow the achievement of universal access. In the broader aspect is the financing within this subject has brought to social and economic development.
Health service itself lately become very pricey in western world plus under developed countries. Too Much Use of health services wealthy in technology is probably the primary causes. Another cause could be the dominance of healthcare financing with cash payment mechanisms and weak capacity within the treating of sources and services itself. WHO provides the focus of health financing strategy including key issues, challenges, the main reason for policies and action programs generally will be in following areas:
* Growing investment and public spending in health,
* Organizing the achievement of universal participation and strengthening permeliharaan illness,
* Development praupaya financing schemes including social medical insurance, excavation
* national and worldwide support, strengthening of regulatory frameworks, and functional interventions,
* Developing policies based on scientific fact and understanding,
* Monitoring and evaluation.
Implementation of health financing strategies in the country is forwarded to a few fundamental things namely sustainable financing of priority health programs, home loan business cash funding individuals, eliminate the price barriers to get into health services, equity being used of services, improving effectiveness and efficiency of resource allocation superiority services sufficient and acceptable to service users.
MOH Proper Plan 2005-2009 pointed out that improving healthcare financing is probably the four primary strategies the department furthermore to mobilizing and empowering visitors to live healthier, improve public utilization of quality health services and improving surveillance systems, monitoring and health information.
The mark in the primary methods for improve health financing that’s
* The development of health gain sufficient budgeting by central and native government,
* Preferred government health arrange for prevention and health promotion and
* Establishment of system of guarantee for financing in this particular sector, particularly for the indegent.